a work from heart


"Teacher..can you open the door for me?" - Yuan, 4 years old
"Teacher, this is easy for me. Just mark it right." - Wan Sara, 8 years old
"Teacher, can you help me with this equation?"- Aman, 5 years old

Yuan, Wan Sara, Aman.
They are one of my students. :)

Apart from art, I love doing teaching.
Alhamdulillah, I am now teaching pre school and primary school students.
Age from 4 - 12 years old.
Not really a school teacher la..
Let just say, a tutor. To be more specific, part time tutor. Hehe
And suprised, I'm teaching math!
Defuq math?? Ok funny. 
I don't do math, but who knews I'm doing it now.
Yes, I am teaching but yet I'm learning too!
You know, math yang dulu bukan la math yang sekarang.
Ha kau, bebudak sekarang sume hebat tahu.
And some of them don't know how to speak malay at all. So sad.
Hatta anak-anak melayu pun hebat speaking tahu.
Maka bahasa kebangsaan disitu adalah inggelish. 

Learning centre yang currently I'm working for is teaching two different modules. Basic Thinking math and Critical Thinking math.
It is easy to teach Basic Thinking but I love marking Critical Thinking sheet.
for Basic Thinking, we have to check the answer one by one. Well, math kan full with equation and jalan kira. Critical Thinking pulak selalunya jawapan tu kita rasa betul tapi sebenarnya tak.
Tapi kusuka marking Critical Thinking because the answer sheet is there. Haha.
For the time being I'm teaching Basic Thinking Math. 
So please call me Teacher Nurin. Ok kekwat.

Well said,


Lepas je abis seharian kat ofis, lelaju start kete menuju ke learning centre. Then only by 11pm I'll be home. 
So, it does 'takes a big heart' and effort too!
By the way, even aku hanya teaching for 4 hours tapi bekerja dengan kanak-kanak ni membuatkan aku belajar benda baru setiap hari. 
And I love doing it.

Walaupun begitu, bagi aku mengajar bukanlah mengenai

kecekapan, kepandaian mahupun ketegasan
tapi ianya adalah mengenai keikhlasan membantu.
And trust me, kids would know how sincere you are.

May Allah ease. :)


Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Bersalin Caesar (Czer) di Hospital Sungai Buloh

Bersalin Caesar (Czer): Suntikan Heparin

Pengalaman Bersalin Czer Kali Kedua: Kuasa Naluri Seorang Ibu