Belong to you and ... me


Sometimes we let affection, go unspoken.

Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed
Sometimes we can't find words to tell our feelings,
Especially toward you, i love the best.
Beautiful things i ever had, ever felt and ever seen.

warm hazel eyes
sweet red lips
brave hand
silent shoulder

hazel eyes that give me a warm feeling look

red lips that smiling to me without regret
a hand that always take mine and show me the way 
a shoulder for me to lay on and tell me that everything will be okay

I'm not supposed to love you, Im not supposed to care

I'm not supposed to live my life, wishing you were there
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are, what you do
I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I fell in love with you



Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Bersalin Caesar (Czer) di Hospital Sungai Buloh

Bersalin Caesar (Czer): Suntikan Heparin

Pengalaman Bersalin Czer Kali Kedua: Kuasa Naluri Seorang Ibu